Multi-Family Renovation Services
When it comes to Multi-Family renovation services, Precision Reconstruction Group covers the following:
- Interior and Exterior Renovations
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Full Carpentry Services
- Siding Replacement
- Window Replacement
- Leasing Office and Community Center Renovations
- Perimeter Fencing Replacement
- Balcony Reconstruction
- Parking Lot and Sidewalk Repairs
- Upgrades in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Property-Owners’ Responsibilities Under ADA
The American With Disabilities Act was signed into law in 1990 prohibiting discrimination against people with disabilities in all public and private places—that includes housing. Under ADA, you as the owner of a property, are responsible for providing proper housing accommodations to your tenants. Common accommodations include:
- Installing a ramp
- Adding railings or grab bars where necessary
- Reducing barriers where necessary
- Providing a reserved parking spot closer to their home
- Accessible entrance
It is required that if you are to make any changes to your property, it does not reduce accessibility.
Read in detail here to learn more about ADA compliant changes and renovations on your property.
If you want to make any upgrades to your multi-family property in accordance with ADA laws, Precision Reconstruction Group is only a call away. With our team of professionals, you will get all your questions answered and upgrades that are efficient and accessible.